INFRAMETER™ IS AN IMPARTIAL WORKLOAD METER AND COST-ANALYSIS PLATFORM
Built for the C-Suite, our Analysis Platform has an intuitive SaaS-based Executive Dashboard. It delivers a unified view of your workload consumption costs, rather than cost allocations that focus only on what you’ve spent and can mask inefficiencies.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Unified View Across On-Prem & Multi-Cloud
- True Consumption Cost Analytics
- Continuous, Real-Time Data Repository
Telemetry Collection Service (TCS)
Our TCS or “Collector” captures metrics from servers within your network for real-time and historical analysis and planning. The Collector supports Windows and Linux running on VMs or physical servers. It also natively integrates with VMware environments and its plugin-based framework can integrate with other system APIs.
- Quick Install (Can run on Docker)
- Command-Line Interface (CLI) Tool
- Online/Offline Modes
- Runs Securely Behind Firewalls
Workload Consumption Unit (WCU)
Our patented WCU is a single unit of measure created to serve as the industry standard and market benchmark for IT infrastructure usage and costs. The WCU accurately measures the amount of IT work performed. Combining the WCU with your IT cost information yields a single, revolutionary metric that represents the “cost of doing IT work” per workload consumption unit hour (WCUh).
- Proprietary Scoring System
- Independent Benchmark
- Measures True Consumption
- Apples-to-Apples Cost Comparisons
- Internal/External Financial Benchmarking
- Accounts for GPU Workloads
Our Open API enables developers to extend Inframeter’s functionality into popular software. Inframeter can integrate with automation and orchestration, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), ERP, and cloud management platforms.
- Open API
- Plugin SDK
- Cross-Platform Integrations
Ready to get